Choosing the right people to help execute your strategy is an important decision. Since Strategy2Life’s establishment in 2003, we have built an enviable track record, with 100% of our business coming from referrals from clients, colleagues and partners.
Why choose Strategy2Life:
- “Big firm” professionalism and discipline, without the big price-tag and dilution of control and credit that sometimes accompanies working with large consulting firms;
- Work directly with a senior experienced principal, and if additional resources are required, you get access to a network of trusted partners (that can be vetted by you if you wish);
- Independent advice, without any agenda to sell you a particular vendor’s solution or a big team;
- Dedicated focus, specialist skills, and objectivity that would be harder to find among your staff, who have other existing responsibilities;
What makes Strategy2Life different:
- Bridge between strategic thinking with execution detail. We can bridge the gap because our strategy experience helps us maintain focus on the strategic outcomes, whatever stage of execution we are involved in; while our implementation experience helps us design the pragmatic approaches and structures that set up initiatives for success from the start.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management. We are great at managing stakeholders, breaking down siloes and bringing people into alignment, because we can clarify complex ideas and communicate credibly with people from many functions and industries at all levels, and can integrate and share knowledge from different parts of the organisation/system.
- Understand change and change leaders. We are experienced in navigating the issues faced by change leaders, such as building momentum and support, managing up/down/across, bringing people along on the journey, demonstrating quick wins, challenging the status quo, prioritising among numerous activities, and so on. Change is our business-as-usual.